Restored 1950s Frametop briefcase
This beautifully restored vintage Frametop briefcase is believed to have been originally manufactured by Shuttleworths of Chester, England in the 1950s, but has been fully-restored by Rutherfords. All the panels are original, and have been treated to condition the leather, and backed with new leather for additional strength. The gusset is new. The handle is the original handle but has been re-covered, it also features the original solid brass handle posts. The solid brass 806 Liston lock is new and comes with 2 keys. The interior has been fully re-lined in luxurious red silky suede.
This is a one-off, unique product, that is good for another 70 years. All of the age-related marks have been left, which adds to the character of the briefcase.
Offers will be considered.
- Original front and back panels, with beautiful age-related markings
- 46 cm w x 33 cm h x 17cm d (18" x 13" x 6.75")
- Solid brass Liston lock closure, supplied with two keys
- Has a beautiful patina, as only aged bridle can
- Fully restored by Rutherfords, with a luxury suede lining