Terms and Conditions of Sale (Refunds and Returns)
• REFUNDS - If a customer is not completely satisfied with their purchase, we will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) will only be issued if the goods are returned within 14 working days of receipt and funds will be made by original payment method. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for bespoke and personalised items.
• RETURNS - If returning an item bought from us from outside the EU it is very important that the customs declaration form is clearly marked as ‘RETURNED BRITISH GOODS’, also using the code RGR (Returned Goods Relief) on any customs declaration form. Should this procedure not be followed we will not be liable for any customs or duties charges incurred when returning goods. We reserve the right to refuse any returned parcel that has attracted a customs charge. Customers can return the items direct to Unit 12, Castle Farm, Cholmondeley, Malpas, Cheshire. SY14 8AQ. Simply return the items in their original condition.
• DELIVERY AND RETURNS GUIDELINES: Proof of postage must be obtained – as without proof, no claim can be made for items lost or damaged in transit. All returns should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, e.g. your packing slip or invoice, or a printout/handwritten details of your order if no packing note was enclosed. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the item(s) arrive with us safely and in a saleable state. Customers must pay the cost of returning the item(s) to us. If any parcels are lost, stolen or damaged in transit when returned, it is the customer’s responsibility to claim from the relevant courier company for their loss. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Please allow 5 working days for returns to be processed once they reach us and a further 3 days for any refund to appear in your account.
• EXCHANGES: If the customer is not completely satisfied with their purchase, we will be happy to offer an exchange or credit note, in accordance with the terms noted herein: Items must be returned within 1 month of purchase, we will gladly exchange the item. Please make sure that you send your original receipt or proof of purchase, as without this we will not be able to process the exchange.
• BESPOKE RETURNS: Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on bespoke products
• PERSONALISED RETURNS: Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on personalised products. If in the unlikely instance that your item has been incorrectly personalised then please contact us on email@example.com.
• FAULTY ITEM RETURNS: In the unlikely case that you receive a faulty item, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accept the return or exchange of the item.