Vintage Attaché Case (circa. 1930s)A stunning vintage attaché case from circa. 1930s. The outer leather has been treated and conditioned. The interior has been completely refurbished by Rutherfords with a luxurious red silky suede lining, featuring an internal leather pocket and pen loops. On the exterior, all age-related marks on the leather have been left untouched, it has a beautiful age-related patina as only English leather can.
- Branded 'Lansdowne Luggage London' with 'M.E.C.' initialling on the front of the case
- 46.5 cm w, 28 cm l, 14 cm d (closed height) (18" x 11" x 5.5")
- Original solid brass locks, with two new keys
- Retains its original handle
- Good for another 90 years